1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wall Mount for Toshiba 32WL46

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by rnsdm001, Nov 12, 2004.

1. rnsdm001

rnsdm001

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello!

I am buying a Toshiba 32WL46 32" LCD TV.

I would like to mount this on the wall. I would like the mount to be able to swivel & tilt. I believe the TV weighs in at around 25kg.

Could anybody give advice on any wall mounts that meet the specification?

Many Thanks

:lease:

2. Flashman

Flashman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Hi,
    I've got one of these, but not yet up on the wall. Try one of the forum sponsors www.leconcepts.com and click the LCD link and then Toshiba.

They list three suitable brackets, a Vivanco one at £129.95 or a tilting Toshiba one at £249.99 (ouch) or a fixed Toshiba one at £39.99...

Hope this helps,

3. Orsky

Orsky
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought a bracket for around £50 for my Sharp 32" LCD from these guys at www.chaseavdirect.co.uk. They were very helpful and should be able to point you in the right direction. The bracket I bought only handles up to 20Kg's (tv weighs 16.5) so is probably no good for you but they have loads to choose from and detailed descriptions which I found was a bit of a rarity when I was searching...

Tony

4. rnsdm001

rnsdm001

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the help guys. Ive dropped them an email to see if they can help further. Cheers

'Flashman' How do you find the TV? Am I going to be pleased with it?

5. Flashman

Flashman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I can only go on my own experience, but I have been very, very pleased with mine.....Lord of the Rings (Just as an example) looks cracking, with loads of detail. I haven't seen any motion blur or anything like that and it copes well with dark scenes...

As I've mentioned in other posts, give it a good signal and it's great, if you have a poor terrestrial signal or a weak Sky channel, then it will show up them for what they are......poor.

Enjoy it!