wall mount for sony 52" W4500

gazbad

Standard Member
hi i'm looking for advice on a wall mount for my sony 52" W4500, i would need to be able to get at the sockets on the back when its up and to probably tilt down as it would be above the fire place. considering what it cost me:eek: i'm a bit nervous going for a "cheap" mount.

can anyone help please:lease:

thanks Gaz

Member 376657

Novice Member
Hi Gaz

This is the latest in flatscreen mounting from vogels that has a degree of tilt available as well EFW8405 or the VFW165

Hope this helps

Andy

mod comment: extra sales info removed

Last edited by a moderator:

gazbad

Standard Member
i decided on the premier mounts AM3B Premier Mounts AM3B Full Motion Swingout TV Wall Mount 40" - 61" and it's built like a brick [word removed by moderator] door, i'm well happy! i can pull my 52" sony 2ft straight out from the wall with no change on a spirit level! i would say that the supplied wall "screws" are for wood wall fitting (probably average american buildings) no good at all for brick/block work, i used M8 fischer thru type wall bolts (screwfix).

i placed the order early morning with TV Stands | Televison Stands | TV Furniture | TV Cabinets | TvStandsUK.co.uk and it was delivered the very next day so i'm very happy with their service!

My apologies, if anyone was offended by my use of an albeit loose analogy, likening the AM3 Mount to an Outside Toilet constructed of red brick with the attachment of a rather sturdy door.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom