Wall mount for Panasonic Plasma 50" TH-PZ80U

Craigness

Novice Member
Reaction score
Is there any measurement for the holes on the back of the TV. What mount can an end user use with this TV?

Usually just any regular Vesa mount will do.

Yes that's the older Panasonic standard, and as I have stated most universal brackets for up to 60" will fit it just fine, it's not anything out of the ordinary you need.

Just be careful of weight limits if you are buying a swing arm or similar type. I found when looking for one for a 50" a couple of years back that some of them weren't suitable for heavy plasma tellys despite being advertised as for 60" tv's. It wasn't hard to find a suitable one though.

Thought on this one? The set weighs 83.8 pounds.

Looking at the bit that fixes to the TV I can't see how you could have any problem with it fitting. I'm assuming you are in the US but you could use the bracket finder in the link below to see what alternatives there are then shop around for better prices.

I need your help with something different. I put the wrong size screw in the pedestal with the TV on and I stripped the screw. Can't unscrew it and can't turn it. Do you have any ideas what I could do?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom