wall Mount for LGRZ42PX11?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by jeffnail, Aug 24, 2005.

1. jeffnail

jeffnail
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    New LG being del on Friday, ordering a titl wall mount from av sales, what have other LG owners used to wall mount their plasmas and do I need to pay £300 for an insaller to come in and put it up onto the block/brick wall?????
    Thanks

2. absthechatter

absthechatter
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I have very limited DIY skills and put my bracket up in about 10 minutes and it holds my weight, let alone the plasmas. I have not tried the AV Sales bracket, but mine was a very cheap bracket and works fine, so you should have no problems.
    If you was that uncertain, it would not cost you £300 to get one done for you, even somewhere very expensive like Comet only charge £200, and that includes a £100 bracket. Someone in one of your local papers that offer DIY will probably do it for £20-£30, but to be honest, it's quite easy unless of course you want to start chasing out walls etc......

3. jeffnail

jeffnail
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your reply, what srews and fixing items did you need or did it all come with the wall mount.

4. absthechatter

absthechatter
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Mine all came together. I am trying to remember the name of the bracket, it was only a cheap one, I am pretty sure it began with the letter V, something like Vivanco??? There was a choice of fixings depending on what type of wall you wanted to fit it to.