1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wall mount for Hitachi 32LD7200

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by Micks, Oct 22, 2005.

1. Micks

Micks

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    (Tiptoes onto stage)

Ahem.

I've just been lucky enough to get my hands on one of the above. But want to put it on wall mount - with arm. Sadly it appears that Hitachi aren't VESA compliant and I'm finding it difficult to figure out what arm mounts would work/where screws might go etc. :rolleyes:

The Vogel's 6345 for e.g. It's listed on JL website as a 'related article.' Go onto Vogel's site and they say they have no products that fit my telly.

New and confused. But have an LCD with great picture (and no buzz...yet). Thanks.

2. jibberjabber

jibberjabber
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Tis true regarding wall mounts for the 32LD7200 as it is not quite vesa compliant, your'e stuck with buying hitachi's own retails at around £119.00 no arm i'm afraid unless anyone knows different.:hiya:

3. Micks

Micks

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ahhh, VESA compatible.

You see, Hitachi consumer services sent me to a couple of wall mount manufacturers on the basis that they are VESA compatible. Guess they forgot to actually look at the TV, which has a nice lump right in the middle of the back with PCBs scart inputs that generally serves to prevent the use of any VESA/'univeral' arm.

Might get the chisel out unless anyone else has any birght ideas. :mad:

Thanks.

4. DanH

DanH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    Im pretty sure a member on here has used a non standard wall bracket for the 32LD7200. Its somewhere in the huge 32LD7200 thread though. A vogels something or other IIRC.

Edit - Here you go, found it. Look at these posts:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1796403&postcount=456
    http://www.avforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1827398&postcount=548
    http://www.avforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1828193&postcount=553

The above postes were taken from page 31 onwards, so you might want to read the discussion in between.

5. Micks

Micks

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers DanH.

Spent Friday night undoing most screws and discovered the plate surround came off as per your pictures. Good to know the a*&e is not going to fall out of the TV though.

I'm looking for an arm mount though (rather than tilting plate) since it needs to sit in a corner. Continuing the search...I'll let you know.

Cheers, M