• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Wall mount design question

adamCCC

Hi,

I'm hopefully going to be buying a 46" G20 (if they ever get them in stock!) and i think id like to wall mount it. Its for my bedroom and will be directly facing my bed.

Its practically a square room. My question is, Where am i going to put things such as xbox and in the near future sky box and blu ray player?

Only thing i can think of is to have a sort of floating shelf underneath it but im not sure how that would look and where i would plug everything in!

Any ideas would be much appreciated, thanks

Last edited:

Matt_C

Distinguished Member
Have a look through the gallery section and I'm sure you'll find some users set ups with a shelf below the TV with source gear on. Also a good place for inspiration.

My take on wall mounting TV's : unless you are going to channel out the wall and bury the cables, don't bother. Cables hanging down visibly look pants, so unless you are going to bury them, or don't care about aesthetics, then don't do it.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom