• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Wall mount bracket for Elac speakers?

sbutton

Standard Member
Hi,

I bought some very small (but quite heavy) Elac speakers from Hughes a while back. They all have a handy hole in the bottom so you can presumably lance them onto a wall mount bracket, but I've googled around and I can't find anything suitable.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I might get 5 of these?

BTW the speakers sound fantastic and are as good as anything I've every heard (and I'm quite fussy about how things sounds) but I don't consider myself an audiophile. They only cost £200 with the Sony AV amp and DVD included (they where trying to sell the package for £600 but a different branch of Hughes had them for £200 so they matched the price). However, the DVD player went titsup after less than one year and refuses to read any disc. I'm really pleased with the whole package, so I think I got myself a real bargain.

This was Christmas three years ago, so I really should get thing speakers attached to the wall now!! Especially the back ones which are balanced on a radiator and on top of the curtain rail. :boring: Sorry, if you've got this far you probably should have stopped at the first paragraph.

Thanks!

Steve Button

sbutton

Standard Member
I doubt you'll get an answer. The thread is over 12 years old and that was the member's one and only post on the forum.
Well sorry to disappoint, but believe it or not I still have the same speakers (they don't tend to break, do they?) and as getting a new TV moving things around a bit, I would still like to get some sort of bracket / spike for the speakers (particularly the rear ones).

I might have to make something myself. It's still on my TODO list to get these things attached to a wall.

The speakers are in a different room now. but rear ones are just sitting on the windowsill which is not ideal.

They are ELAC Cinema 05.

🤷‍♂️

gibbsy

Well sorry to disappoint, but believe it or not I still have the same speakers (they don't tend to break, do they?) and as getting a new TV moving things around a bit, I would still like to get some sort of bracket / spike for the speakers (particularly the rear ones).

I might have to make something myself. It's still on my TODO list to get these things attached to a wall.

The speakers are in a different room now. but rear ones are just sitting on the windowsill which is not ideal.

They are ELAC Cinema 05.

🤷‍♂️
Welcome back.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom