• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

wall mount bolt hole spacing for panasonic TH65PZ800 needed

fibrefix

Standard Member
Hello

Could anyone on this forum give me the dimensions of the bolt hole spacing on the rear of a Panasonic TH65pz800 please?
I have contacted panasonic UK but they said they couldn't give out that information.
I have purchased the tv and need to install it on the day it arrives. I'm looking for a reasonably priced ceiling mount kit or a wall mount kit wide enough to pick up the holes on the TV.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Member252055

Hi

We've had this TV from Panasonic in our factory recently to check the spacings. I can't remember them off the top of my head until I'm back in the office on Monday but I do know that our MF-5565FB will fit; M-Form - 55" to 65" Universal LCD/Plasma Bracket.

We can also supply the Panasonic bracket for the same price but the MF-5565FB is slimmer (40mm) and has better clearance around the sockets.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Regards
Graham

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom