Wall mount 3030i

Stevescoob343

I am looking to change my Q Acoustics 8000i sat speaker package to Q Acoustics 3030i fronts, 3090i centre and 3020i rears.

I can use the designated wall mounts they make for the rears and the centre but Q Acoustics don't make anything for the 3030i's.

Had anyone wall mounted these before and what wall mounts did you use or can you recommend.

Thank you.

password1

I don't see why they can't be wall.mounted but they are very deep and heavy so you'd need strong or heavy duty brackets and a strong solid wall (not plasterboard).

Stevescoob343

I don't see why they can't be wall.mounted but they are very deep and heavy so you'd need strong or heavy duty brackets and a strong solid wall (not plasterboard).
Just struggling to find a decent wall mount for them, almost tempted to just get the 3020i for fronts aswell instead just to make it easier.

password1

The 3030i weigh about 6.4kg each

Universal speaker brackets usually have a weight limit anywhere up to 15-25kg.

whoever

Standard Member
I’m also interested in this. I have a regular shelf I’m planning to put them on first, but if that doesn’t work out I was going to try a universal mount such as the B-Tech BT77. Would like to hear if anyone else has successfully done this and how it turned out?

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom