wall installation and recommendation

W

wooke01

HI all

We are thinking of mounting a tv on a wall. There is a cupboard behind the wall where we would hide all the cables, dvd player, games console etc.... Ok we would have to go to cupboard to power on etc... but thats not a problem (if it did be come problem, would change the remotes to RF).

Just wondered if anybody could see this as a problem? Also not sure what set to get up to 1200.00 maybe 37-40''? Can anyone recommend anything.

I just had a chat with a fitter who said buy a loewe tv which would blow the budget, as he says samsung sony etc... do not last very long?

We dont have sky, we just have games console and maybe will connect a pc. So dont really care about 1080p or not.

Is this true? We have been looking at the Panasonic TH37PX60B or TH42PX60B or samsung LE40R73 would these be ok for gaming and for freeview? Worried imagesd might blur from using a wii or xbox 360.

Thx

Cheers

I would sugest you have a search th Panny PX6 is very good VFM and decent PQ but do you just want a telly? would an integrated entertainment system be better? One that would handle all your Music, Games Films and TV as well as Radio etc?

yeah i think going to go for PX60. Have squeezebox and wii, and probably stream stuff with those for now. Maybe later try attaching a ps3 or mac mini if needed. But need to test and see if bluetooth with worrk through the wall

yeah i think going to go for PX60. Have squeezebox and wii, and probably stream stuff with those for now. Maybe later try attaching a ps3 or mac mini if needed. But need to test and see if bluetooth will work through the wall and sort the funds out first.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom