wall- E

raduv1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
I have just been awarded seriously addicted :thumbsup: and perfect timing whilst watching Wall-E on BBC3 hd so it seems that my duff posts and one if not the best animated films ever made have good timing :).My duff posts apart and a failing sense of what is considered good viewing...this is great for children and adults alike as the story and how you wish to interpret it has levels of fun and fundamentals depending on how deep you want to go. Not a lot of films can give that level of story for all of the family. End of the day the Damn film makes me cry without giving me a script and looks like a force nature and doing it. Just wanted to give my appreciation to a film that gives a message and is the most wonderful family fun. Not my usual post but this gem deserves another mention.

Last edited:
Always liked Wall-E but it annoys me a little now too. The ecological message is trowelled on way too thick in the latter part of the film (thanks to the irritating Captain). And I always smirk when considering that the Wall-E merchandise that came out at the time consisted of toy robots and spaceships, rather than grow-bags & seed kits (which was the message of the film to kids).

The first half of the movie is sublime however, and the blu-ray is AV heaven.

Don't rate it myself. Not my favourite Pixar film by a long shot. That'll have to go to Finding Nemo.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom