Wall brackets for Q2010i speakers

Astraeus

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Morning all

A living room renovation will see the Atacama floor stands go and the Q Acoustics 2010i speakers heading up onto the wall.

Can anyone recommend what wall mounts to use please - should I be looking for the official ones or are there good, if not better, universal ones out there?

Thanks in advance.

Just a word of caution, the official q acoustic brackets have limited movement. Download the manual and see if they will do what you need. When I got them I remember that placement could severely limit where to angle them so to speak.

That being said, they do look extremely tidy once they are installed and didn't regret buying them, so can highly recommend them in that regard.

Hope it helps.

Thanks very much.

All I would be looking for would be to place them as flat against the wall as possible at ear height with no angle adjustment.

So perpendicular both horizontally and vertically to the wall? Sounds like they will be spot on for them from what I remember.

They have a cover plate for underneath the speaker which makes them look awesome!

Yes, perpendicular to both axes and with the wires tucked straight into the wall behind them.

I've gone ahead and ordered - hopefully I'm as happy with them as you are with yours!

Was with mine! Upgraded a while back. But loved the q acoustics when I had them. Let me know what you think.

Regards.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom