Wall Bracket required for a 40" Samsung M87

Venom1979

Novice Member
Hello,

I'm looking for a wall bracket for the TV stated above. Ideally it would be a bracket which would allow for small movement left to right without sitting too proud from the wall as well as the down tilt.

If not feasible then a standard flush bracket to the wall with a small down tilt would be satisfactory.

also would anyone be able to reccommend suitable fixings? It would be to a single brick wall.

Thanks in advance.

Member252055

Novice Member
Hi

For pan and tilt for a 40" you'd be looking at a fully articulated bracket which, for a small amount of pan, may be over the top. Here's our offering for this; M-Form - 32" to 50" Articulated Universal LCD/Plasma Bracke

We also have a simple tilting bracket which would fit your TV here M-Form - 32" to 50" Tilting Universal LCD/Plasma Bracket which would be mountable with these fixings M-Form - FISCHER UX 8x50 Solid Wall/Plasterboard Fixings 8 Pack into a solid wall.

All our brackets benefit from Free Delivery and our unique G-Fit Guarantee

Regards
Graham

Venom1979

Novice Member
Cheers Graham.

I'm going to order the bracket without the left to right movement today. My TV isn't going to be mounted too high up the wall so wasn't sure if I would even need the downwards tilt.

For the extra £10 I think its worth having the option though.

Regards

Matt

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom