Wall bracket for Relisys 17" LCD

Gordie

I can't answer your query I'm afraid, but I'm hoping you can help me with something as I am thinking of ordering the RLT1720 from dabs aswell.

Do you know for sure that their stock will be the latest model, with Teletext - it doesn't seem to list this as a feature on the website.

Cheers

Phil

I don't think it is a teletext model at Dabs .......... I ordered one nearly three weeks ago from them. I can't say for definite as so far only the screen has arrived but no tuner, instructions or remote. Currently having trouble getting any real help from them ........ told me their supplier will send the missing stuff direct.

WAITING ......... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought one from a local store in Birmingham called Jolly's for £24.99. It's a standard VESA bracket which is 75mm. Also in the box was a 100mm VESA bracket as well so you can't go wrong.

Unfortunately you can't use both brackets to hang up 2 screens as it only comes with one swivel bracket to angle it off the wall.

It's on my wall now !

But for £25 in comparison to Dixons who were asking £69.99 for a similiar style bracket it was a bargain.

Help!

Just tried to buy one from Nexnix only to be informed that the Relisys is a non standard VESA mount!! (not what it says in the manual)....and because the connection are in the back rather than in the base it cannot be mounted flat to the wall. They tried to make me buy a swivel one that stand 160mm proud of the wall (not what I'm after).

Has anyone mounted theirs RTL1720 fairly tight to the wall? If so exactly whhat bracket are you using?

TB

Like you , I didn't want an 'all singing' bracket - just something that would mount the RLT1720 as flush to the wall as possible.

I ended up buying a bracket from John Lewis by Vivanco for £35 - WMSTFT1521S.

The TV sits 3 cm from the wall. Probably could have got a bracket that would sit closer but it was the best one I could see on the day..

Phil

I just ordered one of these today... should be delivered next tuesday for £452.00 inc delivery... I've also read that they use a vesa 100 plate and would also like to mount it flush to the wall rather than having a bracket that swivels and stands out quite a fair bit. Can someone measure the distance between all of the four screws on the back, a mate said that there vesa compatibale and are either 75mm or 100 mm and that the rlt1720 will be 100 mm vesa compatable, was about to order a flush wall bracket at £59.00, not sure if i should now if it wont fit...

Gurj - £24.99 is an excellent price, nearly just ordered one for £59.00. this jolly shop, is it local or nationwide, never heard of them before.....

I have one of the following brackets available if you are interested. I would be looking for £25 inc delivery, nocheck would be preferred. If you are interested I'll open up a forsale thread.

BT7511-Box-Front.gif

HI Kotlewm, what distance when fitted to the mount is the screen from the wall? If it's not too far I'll take it...

Can anyone comment on the viewing angle my tv is due next week and Its for the dinning room, some of the people around the table will be looking at the screen from a 135 degree angle, will they still get a clear view I know the adverts show 160 degree, is that correct?

It's pretty snug against the wall, about 2.5 inches roughly. Here's a pic:-

BT7511-Screen-Side.gif

Viewing angle is great on the Relisys, you can walk around the screen and a picture is visible right up to the point that the bezel hides the display.

Cheers

Martin.

Just about to post a forsale message for this bracket. Stolt has first shout on the one of them, I also have a second if anybody is interested.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom