Wall Bracket @ Amazon - £16.50

EViS

I've just been searching for a wall bracket to mount my 40kg Panasonic Plasma... I was just about to spend £99.95 on this Slimline Universal Tilting Plasma Wall Mount from AVSales

However I've just found this Adjustable Wall Bracket For Large Plasma And LCD Screens at Amazon for £16.50 (+£9.00 p&p). Seems to have good reviews on there too... My two questions are;

1. Has anyone used one of these? Impressions when compared to a £100 bracket as linked to above at AV Sales?
2. Is the RRP really £89.95??

G

gazwik

My two cents worth...

I bought what looks identical to that Amazon one at work for a 37" LCD. The TV sticks out a mile from the wall and you see the edges of the mount. So basically it looks crap from the side. Judging by the weight, if you have a 50" plasma this may not be a prob.

Anyway because of that I bought a slimline (non tilting) mount at home for ~£100 for me 40" LCD and its superb, only prob is the tv is a bit close to the wall for the scart lead.

b1g1an

Been discussed so so many times, just do a search and you'll find all you need to know.

FWIW I bought the flat version for £20 to mount my 50PX70 for it's very low profile and am very pleased with it, as gazwik says you can't say that of this one.

EViS

Where has this been discussed before & what search query is going to show threads discussing this wall bracket in particular?

b1g1an

Doing a search for "amazon wall bracket" turns up loads of references to them and peoples experiences with it and particular tvs.

From a fortnight ago there's a thread that's cunningly titled "55" Plasma Wall Bracket £16.50" :suicide:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom