waiting for my 36PW9607c

colster

Standard Member
Reaction score
Just been on the phone to empire direct about the status of my order (placed about 2 weeks ago)

Apparently, they are expecting stock in the first week of October (!!!!!!), somewhat later than the 2-3 weeks originally told.

Anybody else waiting for a 9607 from these guys can confirm the date? (trying to check for "foboffitis", you see)

hi colster,

im also waiting for a 9607 but its from JL in london. Ive been waiting for 2 weeks. Perhaps theres a bit of a shortage right now.

I'm waiting for one from JL as well (bluewater) BFL can you give me a shout on here if you hear anything and I will do likewise.

Neilster

I assume that JL pricematched in the end, or did you use the Barclaycard price promise as you said in another thread about JL's pricematch policy?

The reason I ask is that JL bluewater is the closest to me, and I was thinking of pricematching them with a different TV.

Any comments greatly apreciated.

Cheers,

Originally posted by sparrow-07
I assume that JL pricematched in the end, or did you use the Barclaycard price promise as you said in another thread about JL's pricematch policy?

Do they pricematch against Internet sites???

If so, I'll buy from JL and get the 5 year warranty, and worry about finding the best deal later!

That's not what their terms and conditions seem to show...

Where branded goods have been or could have been purchased for less from a retailer in the United Kingdom trading through the Internet, the purchase price shall always include the full cost of distribution, including delivery, packing and postage.

Sorry I read the post wrong and thought you was asking about JL price matching. Yes as far as I know and looking at their T&C's barclaycard will price match on the internet (but only upto 500 pounds) which is why I got JL to do some matching as well as I have seen the TV I am buying at greater the 500 pounds cheaper than JL.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom