Wait for Denon 3700H or get Marantz SR6015

rccarguy2

For 5.2.4 that would get rather costly it looks

You keep power amplifiers for a long time though initial outlay is but not massively so. And reuse amps I'm going to re use two audiolab 8000sx amps to get for height channels. (7x200 and 4x60)

John24ssj

You keep power amplifiers for a long time though initial outlay is but not massively so. And reuse amps I'm going to re use two audiolab 8000sx amps to get for height channels. (7x200 and 4x60)
I didn't quite think about that!

Nemo727

Novice Member
I ended up picking up SR6015 + HEOS HS5 bundle for $1699 new from a dealer right before the price jump and I was surprised it end up being a newer model of the xx70000 serial.

I was also on the fence to for the price of x4700 but now it’s $1999 so I’m glad i did it when I did. But I wish I would have bought the SR7015 when it was $2499 but than I would more than likely have the 2.1 bug.

So meanwhile the SR6015 has everything I need. I just wish it had Auro-3D. However in time I can see my self upgrading to separates. This is high enough as it’s my first AVR basically. Previous I was using a 1990s Kenwood no hdmi or any digital components. By time I’m ready to upgrade prices will hopefully be back to normal.

John24ssj

I ended up picking up SR6015 + HEOS HS5 bundle for $1699 new from a dealer right before the price jump and I was surprised it end up being a newer model of the xx70000 serial.

I was also on the fence to for the price of x4700 but now it’s $1999 so I’m glad i did it when I did. But I wish I would have bought the SR7015 when it was $2499 but than I would more than likely have the 2.1 bug.

So meanwhile the SR6015 has everything I need. I just wish it had Auro-3D. However in time I can see my self upgrading to separates. This is high enough as it’s my first AVR basically. Previous I was using a 1990s Kenwood no hdmi or any digital components. By time I’m ready to upgrade prices will hopefully be back to normal.
I ended up getting X4700H as I was able to part exchange my 2600H without any loss :D
Also Auro 3D is amazing, I up-mix EVERYTHING and am supper chuffed with it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom