hi, im not sure whether to buy an avr300 now ( as i can afford this now ) or wait and save up for the avp700/p1000 combo? . im using B&Ws 704s, htm7, ds6 s3s with a mission sub (soon to be replaced by a pv1) so i really want to start to get the best out of my speakers i can afford, im using a pioneer AX3i in a 5.1 setup with the front L+R biamped which gave them a bit of a boost. with a dv79 for dvd+cd playback. could you wait?