Wacky Jacqui Smith expected to stand down as Home Secretary

I don't know about wacky, but certainly an incompetent, patronising hypocrite
... she's the sort of former lefty turned right-wing nanny-state totalitarian who'd register and lock up people for being wacky

If Gordo thinks this will deflect the flak away from (BUFF) Hoon and Eyebrows Darling he has another thing coming

Good. Just another 600 odd to go....

A very sad day indeed. She will be sorely missed and we have lost a truly remarkable Home Secretary.

G. Broon.:hiya:

Yet another who is "standing down" because they don't want to miss their end of term bonus.
If Gordo wants to do something popular, SACK all the guilty.

Tom Watson is off as well apparently- couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

Last minute election artwork for Labour looks strong though (with thanks to Mr Staines)
ratssinkingship.gif

Sorry for being a little slow, is that meant to say New Labour are like the Plague?

This is better or worse than the end of Thatcher's & Minor's reign.

Do you think we will be talking about the disgraceful Tories reign in ten or fifteen years time, or will we have given the Lib-Dems a go.

I now know what my dad meant when he said nothing is new.

Good riddence to bad rubbish.

Amazed the gordon the moron is still hanging on in there.

Still - makes me laugh whenever I think about just how gutted he must feel. Waited all that time to get into number 10, and will probably go down as the worst / least popular PM in history.

Still - makes me laugh whenever I think about just how gutted he must feel. Waited all that time to get into number 10, and will probably go down as the worst / least popular PM in history.

I laugh so hard I nearly prolapse- Shakespeare couldn't have penned it better. The man plotted, schemed and brooded his way to the top and its coming apart around his ears.

I laugh so hard I nearly prolapse- Shakespeare couldn't have penned it better. The man plotted, schemed and brooded his way to the top and its coming apart around his ears.
Tragedy, comedy and history all rolled into one ;)

I think it should be called "A midsummers nightmare"

Rob

Out out dammed spot..................Burnham Wood is travelling to Dunsinane as we speak........by limo of course

This is better or worse than the end of Thatcher's & Minor's reign.

Do you think we will be talking about the disgraceful Tories reign in ten or fifteen years time, or will we have given the Lib-Dems a go.

I now know what my dad meant when he said nothing is new.
Well it speaks volumes for the unpopularity of Gordon Brown and New Labour that Tory and Lib Dem expenses claims is not providing any real comfort for them

Good. I absolutely cannot abide this woman.

Every time she appears on the TV I get filled with this very primal rage. I don't think I have ever seen/ heard her answer a question with a straight answer. Smug, condescending bint!

Good riddance!

Well it speaks volumes for the unpopularity of Gordon Brown and New Labour that Tory and Lib Dem expenses claims is not providing any real comfort for them

Nothing can save GB or New Labour, that was decided long ago.

I do wonder why we as a country keep playing this game of them and us, with the same two parties taking turns and always ending up in almost the exact same place.

You do have to admire the way the Scots have brought England to its knees without firing a single shot.

Agree with your post, until this part:

You do have to admire the way the Scots have brought England to its knees without firing a single shot.

Why must people continue to make these kinds of comments? Is there really any point singling out these numpties on the grounds of nationality? All it seems to do is foster ill-will between the countries (on both sides, I rush to add).

Agree with your post, until this part:

Why must people continue to make these kinds of comments? Is there really any point singling out these numpties on the grounds of nationality? All it seems to do is foster ill-will between the countries (on both sides, I rush to add).

Sorry my humour does not appeal to, maybe I should of used a smiley.

Although with some of the inequality's that have been allowed to happen or created you could argue that there is some truth in my statement.

Just heard Hazel has gone as well.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom