1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w800i....rubbish instructions...

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by spinner, Oct 25, 2005.

1. spinner

spinner

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    got my w800i last week...very impressed but so dissapointed with the instructions...they are just so vague! ...anyone else agree?
    can someone please tell me what the "remote control" menu within the "entertainment" section is for....needless to say the instructions dont even mention it...

2. 2ii2

2ii2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I never read instuctions!! Always in to much of a damned eager to play with the new toy!!!

3. Big Pimp Daddy

Big Pimp Daddy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can't say I've looked at the instructions yet, only had the phone for two months...
    The remote control thing is a program that lets you control basic media functions on your PC from your phone. It uses the magic of bluetooth for this, hence you need a bluetooth dongle on your PC.

4. clonmult

clonmult

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Haven't had any recent gadget, gizmos or toys with any decent instructions. It seems to be an unavailable extra.

5. suniil

suniil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +402
    Yes w800i acts as remote for PC via bluetooth. Just a fancy, that's it! But for a regular SE phone user no need of instruction manual

6. rayjay

rayjay

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I completely agree the instructions with the phone are totally inadequate but if you go on the web page for SE there are comprehensive instructions which you can download. I have found this very helpful in all other aspects this is a fantastic phone and I am really pleased with it.