1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W800i mp3

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by suniil, Sep 3, 2005.

1. suniil

suniil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +402
    Just ordered one and waiting for delivery.

Would like to see others views on *walkman* factor. Also anybody knows the quality of headsets? Looks like an in-ear (canal) headsets comes along with this phone

Many thanks

2. IanPM

IanPM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I have a K700i, which also plays mp3s, although the stroage is very limited. The headphones that came with that phone are really quite good indeed. The headphones that come with the W800 look vert nice indeed.

3. ca6leguy

ca6leguy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What's the difference between the W800i and the K750i models ? By the way, how is the sound quality compared to real walkmans ?

4. lockers

lockers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    From what I remember when I looked into it before I got my w800i, the main difference is the fact it comes with a quite reasonable size memory stick duo of 512Mb. I *think* the other major thing is the headset having the ability to change headphones, so you can use whatever ones you like (if they have the 3.5mm jack)

On a side note...this 'Walkman' phone doesn't actually play Atrac/Atrac3plus, which is quite a suprise to me. You would think that they would of included this compatibilty given how much they pushed Atrac with their other walkmans, but nope! Whether they'll change this with a firmware release I don't know, but it would at least be nice to have the option of Atrac.