• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

W800i firmware

DustySox

Hi,

How can you find out current firmware of W800i on the phone itself, and then where to go to update it?
Also (fab phone btw), I have loaded songs onto it which works well. However, the volume is not that loud, even with volume increased to max on the phone. Any thoughts?
Also can the black screen with time be changed. After screensaver etc finishes it's very dull with blank/grey screen showing clock.

Kind regards

Darren

ram33

darrenc said:
Hi,

How can you find out current firmware of W800i on the phone itself, and then where to go to update it?
Also (fab phone btw), I have loaded songs onto it which works well. However, the volume is not that loud, even with volume increased to max on the phone. Any thoughts?
Also can the black screen with time be changed. After screensaver etc finishes it's very dull with blank/grey screen showing clock.

Kind regards

Darren

to check your firmware version : >*<<*<*

<=left >=right *=button with *

to update your s/w go here:
http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp...template=ps1_1_3_2&zone=ps&lm=ps1_1&pid=10245

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom