Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

w800i disc 2 phone HELP!!

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by s1hastie, Sep 2, 2005.

1. s1hastie

s1hastie
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    Ok so I just got my W800i. Have installed the software moved some tracks on to the transfer list. I have the phone connected but when I click transfer it says "No target device found. Please insert memory stick or connect phone via usb"

The memory stick is in and the phone is connected as it is charging through the USB.

Anyone else had similar problems? can anyone help. Main reason I got this phone was the walkman feature if I can't use that I might as well send it back.

2. BenW

BenW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Don't use the software.

Go into my computer and it will be in there as a removable device. Open it, go to the MP3 folder and copy into there.

3. s1hastie

s1hastie
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    Ben cheers I have sorted it. Dumb ****** that i am i installed the software but not the drivers lol.
    [Note from mods : please avoid swear words, thanks. :nono: Swear word manually removed. ]