1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VX2000 vs Panasonic

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by Tunes Man, Jun 12, 2003.

1. Tunes Man

Tunes Man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello. I own a Sony vx2000 for quite some time now, and everytime I ask someone what they think of this camera I'm always bobarded by people who say that the Panasonic's equivelant to this camcorder,(I believe it's the Panny AG100), say that it's vastly superior. Since I've owned the Sony, I've been impressed by the richness of color it produces due to the 3 chips it has, but I've heard that the Panny is so much better. If anyone owns a Panasonic AG100, fill me in on how much better it is compared to the Sony. Everybody says that the Panny has a better picture and of course the capability of shooting in 24 fps, but are the chips bigger than the Sony? They'd better be since it's so much more expensive than the Sony. If they're not, then I don't see the purpose of the higher price tag for the Panny.

Any comments are welcome. Tunes Man.