Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

VW Service - know a good place in West London?

Discussion in 'Motoring' started by punkrod232, Sep 23, 2005.

1. punkrod232

punkrod232

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know a good place to get a service for a 5 year old VW Beetle in West London?

We have gone with VW dealers in the past. We had bad experience with the one in Hammersmith - they were disorganised. Then a good experience with the one in Hayes but it unfortunately seems to have been knocked down.

Is it worth retaining the service warranty?

2. rct

rct

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Welcome to the forums :hiya:

If you can travel a little south John Ashley Service in New Malden are quite good. It isn't essential to use a VW dealer but if you intend to sell the car, authorised service centres can look more impressive to a prospective buyer. If you are keen on genuine parts, remember Skoda and Seat dealers will use identical parts if they service your Beetle. Hope this helps :)

3. Harj

Harj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +34
    hI,

I've been looking for an independant dealer since I got my 1.8t GTI Golf last week (very nice motor I might add). I need to do a 60K service and the only place I can find is below, no website, not had a chance to visit them myself yet. Found them on a internet diectory.

Universal VW & Audi
    Unit 2 Latimer Road,
    London
    W10 6RQ

number 0208 968 5319