Quantcast
  • You may not reply to archived adverts. Once they have been archived, they are no longer active and are here for reference only.

For Sale Vutec Letric I 92" 16:9 Electric Screen

mattkhan

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Reaction score
Vutec Lectric I 92" 16:9 Electric screen with Vu-Flex Material in Black Case - £250

This is about 5 yrs old. The screen itself is still absolutely flat and wrinkle free, this material really does retain its flatness year on year. Screen is rated with a gain of 1.3 IIRC.

Pictures are a bit hard for this so I'll just show the case. This will be on my wall for the summer so I can demo it easily enough if you like.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Price and currency
Prefer goods collected?
I prefer the goods to be collected
Advertised elsewhere?
Not advertised elsewhere
Payment method
Bank Transfer
Last edited:

mattkhan

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Reaction score
@Synchro I might be able to get it to Birmingham at some point if that is any better or I could look into couriers (though the cost of a box seems like it would be even more than the courier by the looks of it!)

mattkhan

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Reaction score
thanks for the offer.

I'm not going to rush to accept it but will keep it in mind. Frankly the need for me to transport it makes it not an appealing prospect albeit it seems wasteful to just throw it in the dump so we'll see what happens.

kenshingintoki

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
thanks for the offer.

I'm not going to rush to accept it but will keep it in mind. Frankly the need for me to transport it makes it not an appealing prospect albeit it seems wasteful to just throw it in the dump so we'll see what happens.

I completely understand. I felt bad even suggesting it to be honest. I'm just in desperate need of a screen as my PJ is coming soon (my first foray into projector land) but at the same time, I've read way too much about DIY paint haha.

If you can consider it, It'd be much appreciated.

Last edited:

kenshingintoki

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
thanks for the offer.

I completely understand. I felt bad even suggesting it to be honest. I'm just in desperate need of a screen as my PJ is coming soon (my first foray into projector land) but at the same time, I've read way too much about DIY paint haha.

If you can consider it, It'd be much appreciated.

If its of any help can potentially organise meeting in the middle

XL5

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Reaction score
Hi pal
Just a few questions:
1) Is it purely operated by the ir remote and no wall switch.
2) Any marks to the casing or screen.
3) Do you travel or will be travelling near Leicestershire.
Cheers

Trending threads

Latest News

Sony XH81, XH80 and X70 TVs now available in UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
TV sales rise as UK stays home
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 30th March 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published