Vue Cinema

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BluWarfareHD09, Aug 5, 2012.

1. BluWarfareHD09

BluWarfareHD09

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Does anybody know if you can use orange Wednesdays at vue during the day when they have cheaper rates anyway. Another thing is why have they not introduced a system yet were you can use your orange wednesday code online to book and pay in advance. Thanks in advance

2. beastofrock

beastofrock

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +214
    You can use them during the day yes
    With regards to why you can't book online with the code my guess would that with big films like batman people will book in advance online so they would rather every customer was a paying for there tickets then the ones they sell on the day with orange Wednesday's are a bonus as otherwise they would be empty seats and as one of the tickets was free your more likely to spend money on popcorn etc

3. Knyght_byte

Knyght_byte

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +600
    I love the fact you can use Orange Wednesday with a Cineworld pass...hehe...if the pass holder goes to the cinema a lot each month, its almost like a free night out for two......the downside being that my local cineworld, Staples Corner, is getting quite dire again in respect of picture/sound quality....they'd upped their game for a while, but I reckon they must have had someone on loan who knew what he/she was doing, and they've now gone back to base and the gremlins have taken over again :(

Luckily, the Vue at Finchley Road isnt too far, not so cheap, but at least its comfy and has decent visuals/audio.

4. Member 79251

Member 79251
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,187
    Orange will only pay for tickets issued on the day. By not allowing online bookings they create footfall for the cinema.

On Tuesday my local Odeon is £3.00 for 2d films.