VT50 no longer displaying bluray player

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by Monkeyboy83, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Monkeyboy83

Monkeyboy83
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hopefully someone will know what has gone wrong.

I currently have a Panasonic55VT50 connected to a Panasonic BTT590 home cinema system. I turned the BR player on today but nothing was displayed on the tv, I thought weird so switched it off at the wall and back on but still no picture just sound from the surround sound speakers. I have tried 5 different HDMI cables, tried all 4HDMI ports on the tv but nothing works, I have even connected my sky box to the bluray HMDI port and it worked fine. What is really confusing me is I took the bluray player upstairs to try on my 10year old Panasonic tv and it displayed the bluray fine. So I went back downstairs and still nothing, it won't even play sound through the tv if I disconnect the surround sound speakers which it did upstairs. I have reset the settings on both the tv and BR player but no joy. My guess is one of my kids has changed something which I cannot figure out.

Thanks in advance for any solutions.