VT30 purchase question

Manatleisure

Hi

As most people know by now, Panasonic arent making Plasmas any more which is very sad for me as I have always preferred them and currently own a 42PX80 still going strong.

In view of Plasma going I have been looking to purchase a newer Plasma to the 42PX80 which is a 720p set before they all go. As I have a ps4 now I feel Im going to miss out on full HD plasma glory.

My price bracket is anything around £800 max delivered.

The ST60 is out because I game and the GT60s that are left are too expensive. The 50 series are either overpriced or not deliverable.

I have come across the 42VT30 which I believe is a 2011 set which I can pick up for £829. Is it worth the upgrade from a 42PX80 picture quality wise. Pros/cons of the VT30?

Bear in mind TV watching is a 50/50 split between SD and HD so if both are good that would be handy, plus gaming and occasional film watching.

blacksheep99

Not for a Vt30. I'd be looking 2nd hand with the balance of a transferable warranty. I bet some VT50 owners are thinking about buying last of the panny plasmas so maybe stick a wanted add on here.

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom