1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VSA-ax10i video switching

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by Len, Jul 4, 2003.

1. Len

Len

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just connected an x box and dvd player to above amp and Plasma... Whereas before the dvd was not going through the amp but direct to the plasma. Now because I'm a lazy b I just want to ask will it aversly affect the video signal on NTSC DVDs as the amp is Pal? The picture on the disc I've tested looks fine... But maybe it's me... I felt it was a little softer. The DVD player by the way is the Philips 962sa Prog scan. So rather than fiddle I thought I'd ask the experts.

2. dennis

dennis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    that's how iv'e got mine configured+the ps2 and game-cube goes thru it,no problems at all it's what this beuty was designed for,i presume you are using s-video and digital optical lead's?these are the best.

fantastic amp ain't it:smashin:

3. Len

Len

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Using component video leads... [£540 worth] which are way better than s-video... but that's because it's attached to a plasma. Have to say I did fiddle with it last night... and it appears to have no adverse affects on the quality. The amp is an absolute gem.