vpl vw11ht - IS IT ANY QUIETER?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by The Spaniard, Oct 5, 2001.

1. The Spaniard

The Spaniard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +80
    Does any one know whether the new vw11ht is quieter than the vw10ht? As some of you know, I have sent my vw10ht back to mistersuper.com and it has gone back to Sony in Belgium due to what I believe to be a faulty fan! Is the new one supposed to be any quieter?

2. Metric

Metric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    uses the same fans i think, are mistersuper gonna budge on the swapping?

i need some info gary, the screen has arrived, its bloody huge, how the hell do you put it together? ive got 4 sides, 2 metal bits and some bolts

3. The Spaniard

The Spaniard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +80
    Hi Mike,

You're not dead then! I have just received an email from our friend amir at mistersuper confirming that sony-belgium are going to replace the ventilator unit on my vpl! See...I told you it was knackered!

Give me a ring or email me off forum and I'll fill you in on the screen. Good to know you're alive and I will let everyone know if the vpl is any quieter when I get it back. I bloody hope it is !!!

Mike, still haven't got the tt. getting very disappointed with oneswoop!