Vouchercloud

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Saw this in The Sun of all places, surprised its not on here.

iTunes Store

http://www.vouchercloud.com/

Get high street vouchers right to your iPhone to use in stores.

Tracks where you are and delivers vouchers you just show on your phone to get money off.

Ian182

Just downloaded it, but the terms and conditions worry me a bit.

It basically says you'll receive all kinds of communications from them, and also refuses to guarantee that other companies won't get in touch with you as well.

I'm not accepting the terms and conditions yet, as I don't want to get hit with a load of spam. I'll wait and see if anyone else on here is brave enough first :)

Ian.

greglt

Standard Member
Hi Ian and Mark,

Thanks for pointing out vouchercloud and the feedback re.terms and conditions.

Like any app, we need to have some terms to protect us. Regarding communciation, by agreeing to the terms, it allows us to deliver you relevant offers into the application and also provide you with offers from venues that you have previously downloaded vouchers from. This will appear in your app and we will also deliver a weekly newsletter which we will be starting soon and which you can of course opt out of. We will not text or use direct mail !

You can also subscribe to push notifications to be notified of new offers from your favourite brands

Hope this helps and will certainly pass this on to the team.

If you like the app, please do tell your friends !

Greg
MD
Vouchercloud

No1Joker

Novice Member
They have this type of App in the US too, it highlights offers (store specific) and vouchers too.

I'll have a look at it too.

EDIT, found out the coffee shop downstairs is giving 10% off purchases via this app. Damn it could've saved 20p

Last edited:

Razor

Looks like it could be a very handy app. Cheers. :smashin:

Butters

Hi Ian and Mark,

Thanks for pointing out vouchercloud and the feedback re.terms and conditions.

Like any app, we need to have some terms to protect us. Regarding communciation, by agreeing to the terms, it allows us to deliver you relevant offers into the application and also provide you with offers from venues that you have previously downloaded vouchers from. This will appear in your app and we will also deliver a weekly newsletter which we will be starting soon and which you can of course opt out of. We will not text or use direct mail !

You can also subscribe to push notifications to be notified of new offers from your favourite brands

Hope this helps and will certainly pass this on to the team.

If you like the app, please do tell your friends !

Greg
MD
Vouchercloud
Hi Greg,

Thanks for posting here as well - good to see a supplier on the ball. As long as your statement holds true and we are not bashed with hundreds of emails from your suppliers this looks like an app deserving of a top spot.....IMHO of course :D

wright8

Novice Member
so how does it work, u have to create an account first, then log in. so if u want to use a voucher u can pay £1.79 for just that one or pay for a week and so on.

do u just show the phone to the shop

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Yes just the voucher shows on the iPhone, and you show it in store.

Now used it yet so i supose its how on the ball the assistant/waiter is

Desmo

Distinguished Member
I signed up without any worries. It always helps having you own domain for email too....if I start getting loads of [email protected] emails coming through I can just dump them as the hit the server :D

greglt

Standard Member
so how does it work, u have to create an account first, then log in. so if u want to use a voucher u can pay £1.79 for just that one or pay for a week and so on.

do u just show the phone to the shop
Vouchercloud is a free app with 100s of free vouchers

there is also a very small amount of premium, high saving, exclusive offers. If you would like to use one of these vouchers, we ask you share your savings. You can get a single use for £1.79 but if you find yourself using lots of these you can subscribe for a month or year ! Would you pay £1.79 to save £20+ ?

If you don't want to, carry on using the free vouchers on the app at places like cafe rouge or strada! If you have an iPhone, you should never need a printable voucher again !

If you don't have an iPhone we do have 100s of printable vouchers on our website and also voucher codes for all your online shopping.

Hope this helps

Greg

Last edited:

danatoakhill

Novice Member
Greg...you're everywhere!

I was just checking out your app and seems to be doing great. I've chatted to a few iphone owners I know and they love it...waiting for ipod touch version with baited breath!

Top job!

Dan

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom