Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters

psikey

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
For those that have voted

Leave/Remain; Conservative/Labour (or the minorities)

We've walked the walk & talked the talk on these forums, seen the exaggerations & spin from all sides.

So cutting through all the fog & bullshit from both sides, media & "Experts" how did you vote ??

** UPDATED from just postal vote to all actual votes ** @12/12/19

Last edited:
So as a borderline Leaver I had to choose Conservative or TBP in my "Forever" Labour ward.

What to choose to not split the Leave vote? Me and wife went Conservative which is first time I've voted for them in 34 years. Bet Labour still win it... Again !! :(

Last edited:
If people want you to know, they can post it in here.

Can't vote yet as I haven't made my mind up.
All I have is three on my ballot paper. Choice of Tory, Labour and Lib Dems.
What a choice that is!

Sums up the state of politics today.

Can't vote yet as I haven't made my mind up.
All I have is three on my ballot paper. Choice of Tory, Labour and Lib Dems.
What a choice that is!

Sums up the state of politics today.

Do you have no overriding urge for the Remain or Leave ? You more directed on the general policies ?

Had 6 on my paper (Con, Lab, Lib, TBP, Green, Ind.)

If yours doesn't have TBP I assume its normally a Tory safe seat ?

Do you have no overriding urge for the Remain or Leave ? You more directed on the general policies ?

Had 6 on my paper.

I'm remain, but I'm not just voting for the remain party as whatever my vote, Tories will win with a big majority and the leave deal will go through anyway.

It definitely won't be Labour, unless Corbyn resigns today and someone sensible comes in throwing out all the pie in the sky policies, it's really just between Tories and Lib Dems which is quite a contrast!

Labour

They're trust worthy enough, if they become the government, to be completely open about any deal they get from the EU and allow a free and open vote on it. Unlike the Tory government under Johnson who attempted to sneak his deal in without giving parliament (and therefore us) the required time to examine it properly and took the whip away from their own MPs who wouldn't fall in line. What do they have to hide?

The Tories are, as is proven with todays release of this un-redacted document lying about their dealings with the USA and the NHS. If they have nothing to hide why hide it? If you vote for the Tories then you're complicit in the privatisation of the NHS.

The Tories have been in power since 2010. They've had almost 10 years to fix the issues they 'claim' they now care about. Again, they can't be trusted and are playing us for idiots.

No matter what you think of him, Corbyn has spent his entire life arguing for equality and to make the country a better place for all. Johnson has done nothing but to tried to benefit himself and his kind. Who would you rather have running the country?

The fact is that it's either going to be the Tories or Labour running the country in a couple of weeks time. None of the other parties really matter. Labour aren't perfect, far from it in fact, but anyone who thinks the Tories deserve another 5 years in power needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

No postal vote for me, I go past the polling station on my way to the post box!

The fact is that it's either going to be the Tories or Labour running the country in a couple of weeks time. None of the other parties really matter. Labour aren't perfect, far from it in fact, but anyone who thinks the Tories deserve another 5 years in power needs to take a long hard look at themselves.
I've done that and also taken a long hard look at the political parties involved. Unfortunately they all are found unsuitable.

However, on balance, in my opinion, the Tories are unlikely to ruin the country despite their many failings. I'll be voting for them.

Postal Voted Labour for the first time tonight.

It will make no difference. I'm in a massive Tory seat.

Voted for them over the Lib Dems simply because Labour have a better chance of stopping the Tories and if we're gonna disregard fiscal responsibility, I'd rather we blow trillions on addressing social ills than pissing it away turning Great Britain into Little Britain.

Got my papers today. Labour are in the best position to stand against more Tory rule.

Also had the (slightly dodgy) local takeaway's menu delivered. It may have had the more palatable range of options.

Anyone else get a letter from Johnson with their postal vote telling them to vote for local Tory candidate? Never seen that before? Was that national, or just my district?

Got my papers today. Labour are in the best position to stand against more Tory rule.

Also had the (slightly dodgy) local takeaway's menu delivered. It may have had the more palatable range of options.
Best position 😂😬😂 Have you been watching the news? It’s a car crash.

Not my area, just the Postal Vote letter.

Strange.

So my next question is this.

How did the Conservative Party get my name and address? I am not a member of the Conservative Party. I am not on the Open Electoral Register.

How did my personal data come to get on a CCHQ database?

This wasn't a nameless mail blanket with just addresses. It had my wife and mines name on it.

This was in the Meon Valley so interested if there are any other members also in this district who received this letter.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom