Volume problems on Film4

nbk7zc3

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone else experienced volume fluctuations while watching Film4? I noticed it particularly yesterday while watching the Fantastic 4. I watch Freeview through a Topfield 5810 and a 5800 - both demonstrated the same problem.

Thanks,

Mark

Hello
I Robot was the same and drove me mad glad someone else has the problem thougt it was my amp :)

Anyone know why this happens?

yea last night while fantastic 4 was on its was very quiet only on that channel and i have a bt vision box, so it must have been them.havent checked today so not sure if it still the same

Me too, I thought it was the crappy old sky box I'm using until Freesat HD ones are available.....you've just spoiled my excuse to upgrade:devil:

I've sent Channel 4 an enquiry about it - I'll let you know if I get a response...

Cheers,

Mark

Feedback from Channel 4;

Dear Mr Eastwood,

Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding FANTASTIC 4.

We had not been aware that there was a problem with the broadcast of this
film last night. Our engineers have this information and are now looking
into the problem and hope to rectify it soon. We are very sorry for any
disappointment and inconvenience caused.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate all
feedback from our viewers; complimentary or otherwise.

Regards,

Penny Watson
Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries

For information about Channel 4 have a look at our FAQ section at
www.channel4.com/help

Cheers,

Mark

Yep, Sky SD, Freeview box and built in TV Freeview all had this problem on I am Robot and then Fantastic Four this week. Also watched one last week with the same problem. Definitely Film4 problem as Sky/Freeview box through my amp and TV Freeview through TV set speakers. It's a pain in the backside!:mad:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom