volume of centre channel on 3310

baldybonce

I have a 3310 and am starting to find it difficult to hear the speaking in 5.1 from the centre channel. I have looked through the manual and am unable to find the solution to increasing the volume of this speaker without affecting the others which would defeat the object.

In the speaker set up menu I see I can alter the distance manually but will this affect the volume to a level that I require?

Any help is always appreciated :thumbsup:

Last edited:

jwsg

On the 2310 it's Manual Setup->Speaker Setup->Channel Level (next to the Distance setting).
Note the Test Tone comes in quite loud but the Volume will control that before adjusting the speaker levels. I normally have the center a little above what Audyssey prefers.

baldybonce

On the 2310 it's Manual Setup->Speaker Setup->Channel Level (next to the Distance setting).
Note the Test Tone comes in quite loud but the Volume will control that before adjusting the speaker levels. I normally have the center a little above what Audyssey prefers.

Cheers, will give it a go later today :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom