Volume Level Of Video Poor

Downloaded PSP Video 9 and bump the volume up to 700% or so.

Alternatively, use headphones. Sound from the main speaker is very quiet for movies.

i'm surprised no one has found out how to unlock the EU volume restrictor yet.. any news?

The most likely reason is because its hardware and not controlled by the firmware (the headphones certainly are)

tomgoodfella said:
i'm surprised no one has found out how to unlock the EU volume restrictor yet.. any news?

Jeez, I forgot about that. Another good reason why I got a JAP PSP. I don't think I've actually used a EUR PSP yet though. :)

Forestred said:
The most likely reason is because its hardware and not controlled by the firmware (the headphones certainly are)

sorry i don't understand that last bit^^

surely it's cheaper for sony to implement a firmware change to enforce the Eu limit than add/change the actual hardware? the hard disc walkmans are firmware limited.

The headphones are "ear friendly". They have a volume limit.

ah ok. so if you put normal headphones in it is loud again?

Sorry, to clarify I was speculating that the PSP speakers would be hardware restricted because that is what they have done with the earphones - I hope I'm wrong!

I'm using DVD Shrink 3.2 and Nero Recode to make my mpeg 4's for my PSPm bur the audio levels are insanely low.

Does anybody know if it's possible to increase the volume level using this software?????

Don't really want to go and buy yet another software package if I can help it.

Rich.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom