VOIPBuster

J

Jack Carter

not sure if this has been posted before, but does everybody know that with VOIPBuster, you can have unlimted UK landline calls - totally free... Stay on as long as you like.

Basically I am using the service and all I had to do was to credit 5 Euros, the euros stay on the account and don't go down - if account is in credit ie: then you can make endless calls to UK landlines for free.

Only time the credits gop down is if you phone a mobile or abroad, if you stick to UK landlines - then yeap you can phone any UK nomal landline free from your PC.

Hope the above makes sense...

Its great , quality is good as well ..

I got this when the credit only had to be 1Euro and now spend 1hr+ per week to friends in the US all free.

Cant see them continuing once they're out of beta testing tho'

Steve

Looks like Voipuster have now removed their free UK landlines offer although you can still call 12 countries free.

Yeah. VOIPCheap is a newer VOIP solution for free calls to landlines. Free to the UK, Netherlands and a few other Countries. VOIPBuster is still free to the USA and about another 10 Countries.

I just installed VOIPCHEAP its great, works very well, contacts for either users or voipout contacts, free calls, thanks to op

Mark

Looks almost identical to voipbuster. Must be by the same company

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom