voice remote for android box is there one or not

mark3

i have got a little problem if anyone can help me with this
right i bought myself a android box which is good but i have got a question can you buy a special remote to talk to it like what i use my android box for is playing movies off a hard drive but instead of going through the movies on my hard drive to watch it would be nice if i had a special remote that has a voice feature where you say the name of the movie and it plays it off the hard drive is it possible to get maybe a special remote where you say like the name of a movie and it plays it off the hard drive i know that there is a amazon fire tv with Alexa voice remote but i dont know if you can play movies of a hard drive with that and use the Alexa voice remote for that so is there maybe a remote with a voice bit for android box i have only seen any so far i have only seen normal remotes for android boxes which i have got a remote with my android box but i have not seen any android boxes with a voice remote it would nice if there is a special remote or something for android boxes so is there maybe a special remote i can get for my android box that has a voice feature so i can say the name of the movie and it plays it of my hard drive instead of searching the hard for a movie or is there maybe a special android box with a voice remote can anyone please help me with this problem

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom