voice remote for android box is there one or not

mark3

i have got a little problem if anyone can help me with this
right i bought myself a android box which is good but i have got a question can you buy a special remote to talk to it like what i use my android box for is playing movies off a hard drive but instead of going through the movies on my hard drive to watch it would be nice if i had a special remote that has a voice feature where you say the name of the movie and it plays it off the hard drive is it possible to get maybe a special remote where you say like the name of a movie and it plays it off the hard drive i know that there is a amazon fire tv with Alexa voice remote but i dont know if you can play movies of a hard drive with that and use the Alexa voice remote for that so is there maybe a remote with a voice bit for android box i have only seen any so far i have only seen normal remotes for android boxes which i have got a remote with my android box but i have not seen any android boxes with a voice remote it would nice if there is a special remote or something for android boxes so is there maybe a special remote i can get for my android box that has a voice feature so i can say the name of the movie and it plays it of my hard drive instead of searching the hard for a movie or is there maybe a special android box with a voice remote can anyone please help me with this problem

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom