Vogels EFW 2004 £79.99

lynx

Senior Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
I bght this very bracket from costcos at the time and I used it for many years with my old sharp LC42XD1e tv. Now that my sharp telly has been written off by my insurer, I got a new panasonic TX-L42D26B coming tomorrow but I don't for sure if my old vogels bracket will support it or not? It has the all the basics covered like weight and size but I am not so sure the specification has been removed from the vogels website and there is no obvious e-mail address to e-mail them???

:lease: Help anyone???

I know this is an old thread :)

Last edited:
Extra Bolt/Service pack Panasonic nr.0999916 required. Please contact your local Vogel's supplier or [email protected][/QUOTE]

I'll drop an e-mail to this address and see what happens.

Will post back here and update as necessary.

Blanka.

well i got in touch with Vogels a few days ago and they told me that the bracket does support the new D25 panasonic LED tv but it covers quite a few of connections at the back like two HDMI ports, one ethernet port and a usb port. So if these can be sacrificed for your current needs then by all means anyone has this bracket and tv combo go for it and try mounting it with caution.

I on the other hand chose to give this bracket to my brother who has a G10 plasma from panasonic and I double checked the back of his telly and his tv will happily support the EFW 2004 bracket with no loss of features. SO I will be mounting his plasma soon using this old bracket and I gotta say its very good !!! Done me three and half years worth of service. Be warned though this bracket can be made good with many new tellys on the market but do check the back of the telly before comitting to a new purchase. As the mounting plate on this bracket is massive so there might be chance you will lose some connectivity at the back if you choose to stick with it.

If have got the panasonic led like I did, roadtest the base out for a while, as I have had a few flatscreens in my time and the base is made to a very high standard and is very easily maneavourable so this coupled with the high 178 degree viewing angles makes for a good compromised overing mounting this T.V.

I will be getting in touch with vogels again on Monday to find out if I can find a replacement bracket that has the small wall print as the EFW then I can do simple like for like swap as far as the wall mount or wall footprint is concerned.

Anyways, thanks for reading, hopefully this will help some other panasonic LED tv owners.:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom