VOG final boss battle help

bulletmagnet

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently at the final boss battle but struggling with all this teleport malarchy !
We have 5 players who are all stuck at the same stage but it's very difficult for us all to be on at the same time.
Can anyone help ?
Were all either level 28 or 29 with decent weapons and different classes .
On every night usually from between 6.30 and 7.
Sense of humour required as we are all a bit crackers .
My gamertag is The 5tone Rose , add me if you would like to help .

EDIT: Just realised you said your stuck for people rather than at the boss...

Plenty of people around looking to do it on here.. I might be able to help now and again when I get my second character leveled up..

Last edited:
I can help too if needed, I'm not usually on till about 8 though.

I'm already in a team but willing to help if your ever short. Usually on from around 7:30 most nights so just give us a shout.

EDIT: Just realised you said your stuck for people rather than at the boss...

Plenty of people around looking to do it on here.. I might be able to help now and again when I get my second character leveled up..
Im stuck at the final boss battle, done the first part of the final boss battle its the second part we seem to struggle with.
we also struggle getting 6 players on together so i could do with a few gamertags to help .

Whats your tactic?

chrisharry12345 is me best send me a message first as I can read it on my smartglass app.. I tend to egnore invite unless I know what they are for :)

Whats your team like mate what level are you all what guns do you have etc?

It would take me ages to list all weapons, all different characters with either high powered legendary or exotic weapons.
Level 28 and 29

It would take me ages to list all weapons, all different characters with either high powered legendary or exotic weapons.
Level 28 and 29
I'm happy to help out if I'm on. I'm a level 29 Titan with maxed out legendary primary, maxed out IceBreaker and maxed out legendary void machine gun. My GT is the same as forum name. I've had a go at the raid before but not completed it. My group did in my absence and I'm familiar with the tactic they used on Aetheon.

I
I'm happy to help out if I'm on. I'm a level 29 Titan with maxed out legendary primary, maxed out IceBreaker and maxed out legendary void machine gun. My GT is the same as forum name. I've had a go at the raid before but not completed it. My group did in my absence and I'm familiar with the tactic they used on Aetheon.
ll add you when I get on in an hour , serious problems trying to get a squad together lately so if you have any friends there more than welcome to join !

I

ll add you when I get on in an hour , serious problems trying to get a squad together lately so if you have any friends there more than welcome to join !
My lot are in the 'Krav - VoG' thread. Out of the main group there I think there was myself and @gazred35 that couldn't make it the night they did it, so he might be up for it as well.

Added you kirk, anyone else want to 'finish the boss'?
Im on all night tonight if anyone wants a go , shouldnt be too hard if people have done it before .
Gamertag The 5tone Rose

Added you kirk, anyone else want to 'finish the boss'?
Im on all night tonight if anyone wants a go , shouldnt be too hard if people have done it before .
Gamertag The 5tone Rose
If you didn't manage to get it done last night I'm hopeful of getting on tonight.

Myself and bulletmagnet along with 4 others managed to do it last night:thumbsup: got a couple of shards and ice breaker...pity i already had ito_O and no achievement:eek: hopefully it will pop in a day or 2.

If I am online I'll help you, send me an invite GT = faultrd (lvl 30 hunter)

Edit : Sorry didn't read last post, but if you want to add me for any others feel free.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom