Question Vodaphone Network Problem

mjhickey

Established Member
Reaction score
I have an I phone 5s on a Vodafone monthly contract 500 minutes-unlimited texts-500mb data, -1gb Wi Fi,,when away from wi fi data is not available, message comes up (could not activate mobile data network, you are not subscribed to a mobile data service,) with this I paid a visit to the local Vodafone shop, they investigated and found no fault with the phone ,settings or Vodafone network, they then changed the sim card but this did not cure the problem, visited the shop again today, they checked everything out and all seems fine but no Data network, the Technician replaced my sim card with the sim card from his phone and it worked, Data was ok, they have now replaced my sim card with a new one and I am to wait another 24 hrs to see if it works, anyone had this problem as well ?

Michael

Hi after a few more visits and phone calls regarding my Data Network problem it was discovered by a technician at headquarters that a hidden block was discovered on my account and it has now been removed, I Phone now working ok.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom