Vodafone Signal Problems

jamesb5374

Established Member
Reaction score
Is anyone experiencing problems with Vodafone signal?

In places where I used to be able to get a decent 3g signal, I now only get EDGE, or no signal at all. I am wondering if it is a problem with my phone, or if anyone knows if VF are having problems.

I am in Greater London area.

As with all networks, your signal will depend on your location. My Vodafone signal is terrible at home and at work but is excellent at most places in between.

If its a new contract call Vodafone and threaten to leave. They will give you a Sure Signal box for your house which will solve your problem.

Do bear in mind that the Sure Signal box will eat a little into the broadband allowance. It uses about 1GB per 20 hours of phone calls.

Thought it was worth mentioning since some people are on 2GB/month broadband plans.

As with all networks, your signal will depend on your location. My Vodafone signal is terrible at home and at work but is excellent at most places in between.

If its a new contract call Vodafone and threaten to leave. They will give you a Sure Signal box for your house which will solve your problem.

I have had the same account with VF for nearly ten years now. My problem is that the signal quality I am getting is worse now than it was a few days ago i.e. at home I am currently getting no signal, and where before I used to get a strong 3g signal, I now get EDGE or worse.

I will be calling VF tomorrow to see what the state of play is.

I wonder if it's the phone to blame I never really had any problems with signal before I got 3GS, it's a pain when I'm in certain places especially when other family members who are on the same network on a different phone an get a better signal.

I wonder if it's the phone to blame I never really had any problems with signal before I got 3GS, it's a pain when I'm in certain places especially when other family members who are on the same network on a different phone an get a better signal.

I had that problem too. My wife has a Blackberry on VF and was getting a signal when I wasn't . However, over the last couple of days my signal has returned with a vengeance! I now get a strong 3g signal at home when before I barely got EDGE.

I guess they must have done some work. I might even be tempted to stay with them now...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom