1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vodafone online 100 deal?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by Sandman, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Sandman

Sandman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +660
    I have had my phone (nokia 6600) on this price plan for 5 months now and every single month when my bill comes in I spend 20 minutes on the phone to vodafone because my bill isnt correct. I am 100% positive when i signed up on the vodafone website the deal said 50 texts per month and also the £3 extras pack (which gives you £6 worth of text/photo messages etc) were included in the £15 a month line rental. Anyway I have only just now sorted things out so I get the 50 text messages but still dont get the £6 worth of text/photo messages etc included in my plan. Vodafone are saying this deal was never offered and the 50 text messages is the £6 extra deal.
    Please someone read this and reasure me I am not going mad and this was infact a deal offered by vodafone about 6 months ago. My next step is to write in to vodafone and put my complaint in writing but it would be handy if someone else could confirm that this deal was once offered.
    It is a 18 month deal by the way.
    sandman.

2. SpoonyBoy

SpoonyBoy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I can confirm you are NOT going mad !!!.

I signed up for Anytime 100 and thought I was going to receive 100 mins x network and 50 texts + a free of charge extras pack of £3 to use on texts/MMS/GPRS.

I was looking at my bill earlier as my contract ends on 31st January, there is nothing on there about the 50 text messages.

I have not used the phone that much in previous months but did use it quite a bit over christmas, the last bill I received had no call charges/no text message charges and none of my bundle had been used !!?! whats that all about. I've never thought about my missing text messages from my plan because I never get charged more than the basic line rental.

I work for a company that develops software for service provision/billing of mobile phones, and there is times that the data is incorrectly input/corrupted. If it works to your benefit then cool but I am going to keep a close eye on my contracts in future.

3. Sandman

Sandman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +660
    Thanks for the reply, is the anyone else out there who has experienced this with vodofone, I am thinking about writing to watchdog and would appreciate some back up.