vodafone messed up ???

crip

Standard Member
sorry if this is in the wrong place but im not sure who to ask.

So i was 1 month away from mine and my wifes contract ending and i saw a great deal on line for 2 galaxy s3,but they said it was only for new customers so i said ok ill phone vodafone and cancel my contract (which i did)and ill sign up as a new customer when there over.Later on that day they phone me back (phone 4 u)and tell me i can have them at that price as an upgrade all is good.
4 week later and both of the phones get cut off so i phone up vodafhone and they have ended my contract they said you requested the cancellation (which i did) but they said if i took the phones off phones 4 u it would just up grade and the contract would carry on.

My question is what will happen to the contract i took with phones for u have vodafone just cancelled my contract by accident ? can they start it up at any time? or is that it ?

SamF

Sounds like you just got 2 Glxy S3 for free ;)
Go elsewhere and start a new contract and sell the other phones

As P4U are just a reseller of services, check with them as to the current status of the contract, I assume you cancelled direct with voda and not through P4U Customer Services?

Sorry that doesnt help much does it....

cooldaddy08

Standard Member
If you've upgraded your existing lines and following your initial cancellation request they've then been cancelled it's likely that your next bill will include early cancellation fees.

To get things cleared up I'd recommend emailing Vodafone's Web Relations Team who monitor forums for problems such as this.

To reach them just send your details via their online form here and quote the code WRT135 in the subject line. It may also be worthwhile providing them with a link to your thread.

Hope this helps.

Subtlebrick

To get things cleared up I'd recommend emailing Vodafone's Web Relations Team who monitor forums for problems such as this.

.............. and quote the code WRT135 in the subject line. It may also be worthwhile providing them with a link to your thread.

Big Brother loves you.

Big Brother cares for you.

Big Brother is watching you.

But. Most importantly. Big Brother wants His god damned phones back.
:eek:

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom