Vodafone iPhone 4 Tarrifs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Just Compared The Prices And From What It Looks Like....The PAYG Prices Will Stay The Same

Last edited:

unique

if o2 can match vodaphone then it sounds great. i'm not sure what vodaphone or any other providers are like regarding coverage and other benefits (ie. 02 arena advance tickets etc)

the 75 mins at £25 is good for me as i currently pay £20 for simplicity and get about 600 mins and i hardly use any, so paying £25 for 75 mins and hardly using any isn't going to make me much worse off. in fact i'll get free wifi and possibly visual voicemail that i don't get right now. and i just have to pay £190 for the phone and i've already been offered £100 for my old 2g model as i have the box etc, so £90 to upgrade to a 3g handset with a camera that might be usable and paying £5 more but getting wifi is a pretty good deal for me. i just need to look at the logistics of porting number or getting a new one

tigermad

Distinguished Member
Still don't know where the tariffs are if you go straight to the Voda site. It still says register interest.

if o2 can match vodaphone then it sounds great. i'm not sure what vodaphone or any other providers are like regarding coverage and other benefits (ie. 02 arena advance tickets etc)

the 75 mins at £25 is good for me as i currently pay £20 for simplicity and get about 600 mins and i hardly use any, so paying £25 for 75 mins and hardly using any isn't going to make me much worse off. in fact i'll get free wifi and possibly visual voicemail that i don't get right now. and i just have to pay £190 for the phone and i've already been offered £100 for my old 2g model as i have the box etc, so £90 to upgrade to a 3g handset with a camera that might be usable and paying £5 more but getting wifi is a pretty good deal for me. i just need to look at the logistics of porting number or getting a new one

T-Mobile have great coverage :thumbsup:

unique

that's a provider i'd normally avoid considering, being one of the newer ones. same with 3, although i have a 3g dongle with them and not had any problems with them. i've been with o2 for 10 years and was with orange for a few years before that. i've usually got the best deals with o2 and they had the best phones, they had the iphone long before everyone else for example

btw, just found i could probably get closer to £150 for my 2g phone, which pretty much covers the handset upgrade cost. not bad for a 3 year old phone

Shin-Ra

that's a provider i'd normally avoid considering, being one of the newer ones.

T-Mobile one of the "Newer" networks.... think your mistaken it launched back in 1990, that's 12 years before 3 (2002 launch), o2 (broke from BT and launched in 2002), 4 years before Orange (1994 launch) and 6 years after Vodafone (1984 launch).

Shin-Ra

I think he means one of the newer iphone providers

I don't see why that would have much if any bearing on how the network operate, the iPhones "just" another phone at the end of the day using the same existing tech as the others. Also hasn't T-Mobile been the exclusive carrier of the iPhone in several other European country's since lunch??

interbear

Do T-Mobile share 3G network with 3?

And, the upcoming merger between T-Mobile and Orange in the UK might make it an even better contender in terms of network capability.

I'm almost sold on getting a new iPhone 4 but not sure what network will serve me best in south Wales. I currently have a blackberry on O2 and it's 3G coverage is non-existent.

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Those tariffs are not confirmed as real yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom