Vodafone Contract questions

richdgrant

Hey everyone. I have been on payasyougo (vodafone, orange, o2... the lot) for many many years now, but from today I have gone onto a vodafone contract. I am on the "standard tarrif" and get 500mins and 1000texts a month for £35 for 18months.

There are a couple of questions I have:

1. on payasyougo you can check your balance at any time; on o2 PAYG you can check to see how many free texts, mins etc. you have remaining, is this possible with a vodafone contract? i.e. can I check to see how many of my free text/mins I have used up, and if i'm over, you must my bill will be?

2. I couldn't find anywhere the phones4u site that said how much it would cost to use the WAP service. Do you get a free allowance each month?

Thanks for your help :)

Hi

I think if you dial 44555 it should send a text to you with what you have used. However it is always about 72 hours behind, and it may not be available till your first bill is made up.

I don't think you get any data included.

Hope this helps

Ferret

Fred Smith

Think you will find on contract, sites within Vodafone Live are free, outside data is charged as £2.35 per Mb.

jsap

Standard Member
got a text recently saying that vodafone data prices are changing...its now up to 15mb per day, capped at £1/day

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom