Vodafobe Blackberry Bold

mpw2081

Prominent Member
Reaction score
can anybody tell me if vodafone sat nav subscription is included on this model and how long for if it is, vodafone cannot tell me if it is but can confirm that other blackberry models is comes free for the first 12 months

be careful for upgrading, i have just had a big ding dong with vodafone who lied to me to upgrade, they stated everything was included in package but when i questioned other customer service people they stated that internet was not in package just e-mails, what good is a blackberry without internet, felt like fruad to make me sign to new contract

Hi mate
I got 18months free sat nav with my bold from vodafone and it works very well

got the bold and loving it, so much fun, everybody should have one:thumbsup:

got the bold and loving it, so much fun, everybody should have one:thumbsup:

I was going to get a Bold on upgrade from Orange but due to the problems they've had I've just upgraded to a C905, its not as good for email but the camera is cracking, I can get MSN Messenger and I can access my email if I really have to, that and its only ÂŁ20 a month!

I just got a Bold from work. Owned three blackberry models before this one and the Bold is the best so far. They key are tactile and functional, screen is great and the menu system simple and a joy to use. 3G works like a treat as well.

I am going to try the Storm as well and decide which one I am going to keep. It helps when you get on well with the tech boys at work - they keep giving me the latest kit.

I just got a Bold from work. Owned three blackberry models before this one and the Bold is the best so far. They key are tactile and functional, screen is great and the menu system simple and a joy to use. 3G works like a treat as well.

I am going to try the Storm as well and decide which one I am going to keep. It helps when you get on well with the tech boys at work - they keep giving me the latest kit.

hope you enjoy it:thumbsup:

i have had my bold now for 7 months and have had no issues with it, loving it and would get another blackberry in the future.:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom