1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VMS 2000/Eclipse 470 Projector help

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by john crosley, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john crosley

john crosley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I posted the earlier thread about the VMS2000 projector.Having seen a picture of a Maxivideotech Eclipse 470 for sale on Maxivideonline home page I'm pretty sure it's the same projector. If anyone has any ideas where I might find any technical info. please let me know.Nothing available from Maxivideo unless this is similar to the Eclipse 670

2. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    The Maxi vid are not a projector range I have had any thing to do with.

But most projector makes follow a similar set up theory. the manual for the next model up is often quite helpful. If you don't have the adjustment they refer to then you know what the model differnces are.

Worth a go.:)

3. Chris Frost

Chris Frost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +107
    Maxivideo projectors were/are distributed by Maxivideo Advanced Systems Ltd in Sutton Coldfield. Try tel: 0121 354 2393 or directory enquiries.

Regards

4. Paul Projector

Paul Projector

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    http://www.maxivideotech.it/

Useful as they have the convergence docs (in adobe format) on there and it has more or less the same procedure for the entire range from 270 upwards (I know as I have a 270 and the manual is very similar).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.