1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VMS 2000 CRT Projector

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by john crosley, May 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john crosley

john crosley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I recently bought this projector very cheaply with a couple of minor problems which I sorted.Has anyone heard of this make or model & know where I might get hold of a cct diagram or manual? Since fixing it and getting quite a good picture the CRT's now don't light up.I changed a chopper transistor (S2000AF) in the EHT cct which lasted about 6 hrs. Any help or advice gratefully received.

2. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    At least you know why it was cheap:(

It's not a model I'm familiar with I'm afraid. Who is the manufacture?

3. john crosley

john crosley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Unfortunately I have no idea of the manufacturers name. I presume it's a "badged"item. The only clues I have are large letters embossed in the rear access panel saying "VMS", a warning sticker with the name Hivideotech mentioned & a front panel sticker saying VMS 2000 model, ser/no 21440, lot no 2403N8. The remote control is an IR1791. The tubes are Delta tac 4 maufactured in Dec '97. It has a built in tuner with RF, Scart, SVHS & BNC/phono A/V I/P's and it's black. When I used to get a picture the screen came up with "VMS Projectors".Here's hoping this extra info may help to identify it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.