Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

VMS 2000 CRT Projector

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by john crosley, May 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john crosley

john crosley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I recently bought this projector very cheaply with a couple of minor problems which I sorted.Has anyone heard of this make or model & know where I might get hold of a cct diagram or manual? Since fixing it and getting quite a good picture the CRT's now don't light up.I changed a chopper transistor (S2000AF) in the EHT cct which lasted about 6 hrs. Any help or advice gratefully received.

2. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    At least you know why it was cheap:(

It's not a model I'm familiar with I'm afraid. Who is the manufacture?

3. john crosley

john crosley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Unfortunately I have no idea of the manufacturers name. I presume it's a "badged"item. The only clues I have are large letters embossed in the rear access panel saying "VMS", a warning sticker with the name Hivideotech mentioned & a front panel sticker saying VMS 2000 model, ser/no 21440, lot no 2403N8. The remote control is an IR1791. The tubes are Delta tac 4 maufactured in Dec '97. It has a built in tuner with RF, Scart, SVHS & BNC/phono A/V I/P's and it's black. When I used to get a picture the screen came up with "VMS Projectors".Here's hoping this extra info may help to identify it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.